MEAGAN M. Figuerado, ESQ.Attorney
- Bridgewater State University, Bachelors in Arts (B.A.) in English
- University of Massachusetts School of Law, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Admitted to Practice
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
Prior to joining DangerLaw
- Before attending law school, Meagan worked at Progressive Insurance as a claims adjuster handling complex automobile liability claims.
- During law school, Meagan worked as a legal clerk and practiced as an SJC Rule 3:03 Student Attorney representing indigent clients.
- Prior to joining DangerLaw in April of 2018, Meagan held associate attorney positions with distinguished firms on the Southcoast primarily focusing on civil litigation.
Outside of DangerLaw:
- In her spare time, Meagan can be found trying a new restaurant or touring local vineyards and breweries.
- Meagan also thoroughly enjoys photography and visiting the beach.
Office: (617) 340-3231 x 6