Carla Jackson, Esq., MBAAttorney
- Boston College (BA, English Literature)
- Southern Connecticut State University (MBA, Marketing) (Delta Mu Delta honors)
- Suffolk University Law School, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Admitted to Practice:
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Professional and Community Associations:
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
Prior to joining DangerLaw, LLC:
- Before attending law school, after earning her master’s degree in business administration, Carla worked at Planned Parenthood of Southern New England as a Social Media and Community Relations Coordinator. In her roll at PPSNE, Carla served and advocated for the importance of health care services, in at-risk communities. Although her passion for assisting others began years prior as an undergraduate student in Boston College’s Pulse program, it only continued to flourish as a student at Suffolk University Law School.
- As a student, Carla worked as an SJC Rule 3:03 Student Attorney at Suffolk University Law School’s Family Advocacy Clinic. As a lifelong student, she spent her summer months interning at the Worcester County Juvenile Court, performing legal research, writing, and observation, and Greater Boston Legal Services assisting in matters relating to bankruptcy and foreclosure.
- As a woman of color, Carla is eager to contribute to the expanding demographic of black female professionals in Massachusetts. She actively participates in the Massachusetts Black Lawyers Associations’ subcommittee, Black Women in the Profession, an organization that works to address the absence of black female representation amongst law firms, by ensuring that black women attorneys and law students have equal opportunities for professional growth and development in the Commonwealth.
At DangerLaw, LLC:
- Carla brings with her years of experience preparing, separation agreements, motions for temporary orders, complaints for contempt, pre-trial memorandums, and discovery requests for contested and uncontested divorces. She has experience generating financial statements, child support, and alimony guidelines for cases involving modifications to financial obligations. She has an aptitude for conserving and protecting the financial estates of client’s loved ones, through the processes of guardianship and conservatorship work in the probate and family court. Carla has always taken great pleasure in providing support for underrepresented and disparaged communities, whether in a legal capacity or otherwise, and desires to continue to do so in her capacity as Attorney at DangerLaw.
Outside of DangerLaw, LLC:
- Carla is a rights enthusiast, who has a past, present, and future engaging with marginalized communities, and communities of color. She has volunteered her time serving as jail support on behalf of the National Lawyers Guild and the Massachusetts Bail Fund.
- In her spare time, Carla enjoys traveling and reading, attending concerts and the theater, and trying new foods.
Office: (617) 340-3231 x 5