Today our focus is on a sample of the amazing things available to enjoy in Newton, Ma. Newton is a suburban city in Middlesex County, MA.
If you’re visiting Newton as a tourist, then you probably want to find a nice place to stay. I’m guessing that Newton is going to be just one stop on your Massachusetts trip. In this case, Boston is the place to be, from which you can get just about anywhere you need. Here are a few highly-rated hotels:
Hotels Near Newton, MA
1. Hotel Indigo Boston
2. Crowne Plaza Boston
3. Boston Marriot
Feeling hungry? Check out these Newton restaurants.
1. Shaking Crab: If you love spicy seafood then you must visit the Shaking Crab. They provide the best spicy seafood. Just one warning – go when you are not in a hurry because there will be a line!
2. Biltmore Bar And Grill: If you’re not a fan of spicy, you can go to the Biltmore Bar And Grill where they will serve you some good nosh like Sausage Fritters, Banana Foster, and the pub fries.
3. Union Street Restaurant: While it’s not exactly fine dining, the Union Street Restaurant offers a great atmosphere and late hours.
4. Fiorella’s: If you are a lover of Italian food you’ll want to check out Fiorella’s where they have elegant look and feel. It’s a lovely place to go for a romantic dinner and drinks.
Must-See Newton Attractions
1. Newton Cemetery: Serene and beautiful.
2. Hammond Pond Reservation: This protected woodland park it is popular for rock climbing.
4. Durant-Kenrick House & Grounds
5. Jackson Homestead and Museum: It’s the regional center of an exploration of Underground Railroad. Enjoy the beauty of this historic location.
6. Andover Newton Theological School: This is an American graduate school is the oldest graduate seminary in the country.
7. Alumni Stadium: Boston College’s football stadium is located on the lower campus of Boston College In Chestnut Hill.
8. Mary Baker Eddy Historic House: It consists of eight historic houses in Longyear collection. It shows why she’s the leader of Christian Science.
9. Hemlock Gorge Reservation: You can find peace in the middle of the city. This place is almost silent.
Need a coffee for the road? Stop by Newton’s George Howell Coffee on your way out of town.