- Swarthmore College, Bachelor of Arts with High Honors in History, Minor in Spanish Literature (BA)
- Boston University School of Law, Juris Doctor (JD)
Admitted to Practice
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association
Prior to Joining DangerLaw
- Annika studied law at Boston University, focusing on diverse areas of family law, including assisted reproductive technology (ART), mediation, and the evolving rights of LGBTQ families. While in law school, Annika worked as a Rule 3:03 Student Attorney at BU’s Civil Litigation Clinic and was a founding member of the BU Family Law Association.
- Before joining DangerLaw in June 2016, Annika served two terms as a Law Clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court (in Worcester, Middlesex, Plymouth, and Suffolk counties), where she researched complex legal issues and drafted judgments and findings in some of the busiest counties in the Commonwealth.
- Following her clerkship, Annika then worked as an associate at Wilson Marino & Bonnevie, PC in Newton, MA, assisting on residential real estate closings, domestic relations litigation, and adoptions.
Outside of DangerLaw
- Annika cares deeply about giving back to the community, a drive she currently channels into her role as a member of the vestry of St. Chrysostom’s Episcopal Church in Wollaston.
- Having spent a semester in Buenos Aires, Annika speaks conversational Spanish.
- Annika enjoys spending time with her wife and their Chiweenie, Remy, especially while watching the Philadelphia Eagles (Fly, Eagles, Fly!) and the Red Sox. Annika is also an ordained minister (so she can marry people as well as get them divorced).