- University of Pittsburgh, Bachelors of Art (B.A.) in Political Science and English Writing
- University of Massachusetts School of Law, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Admitted to Practice
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of Rhode Island
- S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Boston Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
Prior to joining DangerLaw
- Before attending law school, Amanda worked as a Paralegal at Brand & Associates (now Brand & Tapply, LLC), a complex civil litigation and insurance defense firm in Wellesley, MA.
- While in law school, Amanda was a board member of the Legal Association of Women (LAW) and a member of Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity. She was a Dean’s Fellow and also served as a Clinic Fellow for the Community Development Clinic where she worked with small businesses and nonprofit organizations.
- After law school, Amanda was the Business Development Specialist and General Counsel to Eyetechs, Inc., a consulting firm serving the ophthalmology industry.
- Amanda is an Access Attorney at the Justice Bridge Legal Center, a nonprofit organization which focuses on providing affordable legal services and access to justice for those not otherwise served by the overtaxed legal aid system. Amanda is proud to have worked with Justice Bridge since the organization opened its doors in 2014.
- Amanda is a skilled litigator and advocate in all areas of family law and probate litigation. Although she focuses her practice in litigation, Amanda also firmly believes that the court is a tool rather than a weapon. Putting contested issues before a judge for feedback while moving the case forward procedurally often allows clients to amicably resolve their disputes and move forward without a full trial.
- Prior to joining DangerLaw in May 2016, Amanda ran her own solo practice in Newton, focusing primarily on complex family law matters.
Outside of DangerLaw
- In her spare time, Amanda attends to her cat Webster’s every desire and has recently begun taking Spanish classes.
- She also enjoys spending time with friends and family, trying new restaurants. and fawning over her brand new baby niece. (Ask her for pictures, but be prepared to sit through the whole slide show!)