- We focus on all aspects of Estate Planning, from simple wills to trusts, asset protection, guardianship, caregiving issues, special-needs trusts and probate litigation.
- We also handle the full spectrum of Family Law and divorce alternatives, from mediation and collaborative law to litigation. We understand what a tough time this can be for our clients, and we help them with critical issues such as custody and support issues, and the division of property. We even provide a team of experts from related fields to help our clients, and host special “Divorce Bootcamp” events. Bottom line: we protect our clients, their families and assets by guiding them through the legal process and advocating for them 24/7.
You Can Rely on Us to Make the Process Comfortable and Productive. With our warm, collaborative spirit and professional approach, we deliver timely results, while ensuring:
- Solid legal guidance grounded in years of experience and practical wisdom.
- A true partnership that considers your needs, first.
- A creative and thoughtful process that makes it easier to talk about difficult subjects.
- Competitive fees
- Convenient client meeting times. Anytime that’s convenient for you is convenient for us.
- Responsiveness and timeliness. Emails and phone calls are answered quickly, and all documents are finalized on a timely basis.
Please feel free to Contact Us for a complimentary consultation to discuss your needs.
Auburndale, Chestnut Hill, Newton Centre, Newton Corner, Newton Highlands, Newton Lower Falls, Boston, Waban, West Newton, Newton, Brookline, Needham, Watertown, Wellesley, Weston, Natick, Somerville, Wayland, Cambridge, Jamaica Plain, West Roxbury, Roslindale, Framingham, Belmont, Newton Upper Falls, Newtonville, Nonantum, Oak Hill, Thompsonville, Needham Heights
60 Austin Street, Suite 210
Newtonville, MA 02460