Family Lawyers Serving Somerville
At DangerLaw LLC, founded by Attorney Deborah Danger, we work with our clients to protect their wishes and care for their families. Whether it’s customized Estate Planning (wills, trusts, health care proxy etc.) or Family Law (prenuptials, divorce, custody and support issues), our Somerville clients rely on us to help them navigate these challenging life situations.
DangerLaw is a law firm specializing in affairs of the heart. You can rely on us to make the process comfortable and productive. With our warm, collaborative spirit and professional approach, we deliver timely results, while ensuring:
- Solid legal guidance grounded in years of experience and practical wisdom.
- A true partnership that considers your needs, first.
- A creative and thoughtful process that makes it easier to talk about difficult subjects.
- Competitive fees.
- Convenient client meeting times. Anytime that’s convenient for you is convenient for us.
- Responsiveness and timeliness. Emails and phone calls are answered quickly, and all documents are finalized on a timely basis.
Whether You Need Help with Estate Planning, Family Law or Probate Litigation, We Can Help
We often see the best people at the hardest moments of their lives. As a result, we plan for the unexpected so that we can help protect your and your family’s assets. We support you to put your family first. We work hard to make sure your children experience an optimal transition with as little stress as possible during challenging times. And we help put your mind at ease during the major changes elderly family members go through as they age.
Family Law Services Offered to Our Somerville Clients
- Divorce Bootcamp
- Family Law
- Divorce Alternatives
- Collaborative Law
- Special-Needs Trusts
- LGBTQ Planning
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Division of Property
- HIPAA Releases
- Asset Protection
- Health Care Proxies
- Support Issues
- Probate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Caregiving Issues
Please feel free to contact us for a complimentary consultation with one of our attorneys to discuss your needs.
More About Our Services for Somerville Residents
Estate Planning And Family Law – Services Offered
Are you looking for an estate planning or family law firm? Well, you have come to the right place. Here are some of the services we offer.
Family Law Services
1. Divorce – If you’re going through a divorce, our firm can help you through the process of filing for the divorce, alimony payments, division of assets and any property custodial matters.
2. Child Custody – If you have separated or divorced from your spouse and trying to figure out child custody matters, our firm should help you through the process. Child custody can be quite complicated and we will assist you in preparing for the best results.
3. Child Support And Visitation Rights – Deciding on the amount for child support as well as the visitation periods can be quite a hassle if the parents are in complete disagreement about everything. With our law firm by your side, you should come to a good agreement about the visitation timeline and the child support payments.
4. Domestic Violence And Restraining Orders – Are you a victim of domestic violence or stalking? Are you planning on taking a restraining order on an individual who has been violating your personal rights? Well, under any of these circumstances you’re eligible to some rights under the law and our law firm should help you find the right way to handle these cases effectively.
5. Adoption – Are you planning on adopting a child into your home? Adoption cases can be quite complicated. If not done right, you might end up losing your child altogether. That’s why our law firm will handle the cases carefully to make sure that there will be no further complications in the future. We have handled numerous adoption cases in our law firm and understand everything there is to doing it properly.
6. Parent/Guardian Rights – In the event that a child’s parents has passed, the child can be adopted by the grandparents or any guardian the parents had appointed before their passing. Well, our law firm will assist you in determining the parent and guardian rights of everyone involved in the case.
Estate Planning Services
1. Estate Planning – Here, our firm will handle the estate and property of any deceased individual such as implementing the last will and testimony to the beneficiaries as well as handling any debts left behind by the deceased. The same goes for any estate sales and proceeds coming from the sales.
2. Inheritance – Have you lost a loved one? Are you wondering whether you’re eligible for any inheritance? Well, our law firm should help you find the last will and testimony and determine your rights as pertaining to the inheritance.
3. Personal Trusts – Are you thinking about creating a personal trust or fund for your children or beneficiaries? Well, our firm has the experience required to handle these financial matters. We will guide you through the entire process and help you find the right trust for your belongings effortlessly.
Contact us today and find out more on our estate planning and family law services!
Auburndale, Chestnut Hill, Newton Centre, Newton Corner, Newton Highlands, Newton Lower Falls, Boston, Waban, West Newton, Newton, Brookline, Needham, Watertown, Wellesley, Weston, Natick, Somerville, Wayland, Cambridge, Jamaica Plain, West Roxbury, Roslindale, Framingham, Belmont, Newton Upper Falls, Newtonville, Nonantum, Oak Hill, Thompsonville, Needham Heights