At DangerLaw LLC, founded by Attorney Deborah Danger, we work with our clients to protect their wishes and care for their families. Whether it’s customized Estate Planning (wills, trusts, health care proxy etc.) or Family Law (prenuptials, divorce, custody and support issues), our Boston clients rely on us to help them navigate these challenging life situations.
Following are some of our areas of specialty:
Estate Planning Law
Some people assume that Estate Planning is only about asset allocation… not true! Let’s face it: life is filled with unanticipated events. A well drafted Estate Plan can protect you and help your loved ones answer unanticipated and life-changing questions that arise about your life, death, sickness and the unknown.
We handle the full spectrum of divorce alternatives, from mediation and collaborative law to litigation. We understand what a tough time going through a divorce can be for our clients, and we help them with critical issues such as custody and support issues, and the division of property. We even provide a team of experts from related fields to help our clients, and host special “Divorce Bootcamp” events. Bottom line: we protect our clients, their families and assets by guiding them through the legal process and advocating for them 24/7.
Child Custody Law
Custody matters can be confusing, emotional, and overwhelming. When faced with the unknown, having an advocate you can trust will allow you to reach the best possible outcome. Our thoughtful team approach will help you handle your case with grace and humility while protecting your assets and transitioning your family into its next phase of life. Let us help you make the right moves.
Are you deciding whether to enlist help caring for someone who is losing their ability to live independently? Do you feel ambivalent about doing so? Deborah’s experience with this challenging part of life may benefit you and your loved ones.
At DangerLaw, LLC, we have both the experience and the passion for working with LGBTQ couples. Our approach assures that you will get compassionate, up-to-date advice, and that we are sensitive to your concerns and feelings. We can share our expertise as it relates to LGBTQ estate planning, health care proxies and durable power of attorney, as well as adoptions and co-parenting. Let us know how we can help you.
Family Law Services Offered to Our Boston Clients
- Collaborative Law
- Health Care Proxies
- Family Law
- Caregiving Issues
- Support Issues
- Division of Property
- Divorce Bootcamp
- Asset Protection
- HIPAA Releases
- Estate Planning
- Probate Litigation
- LGBTQ Planning
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Divorce Alternatives
- Divorce Help
- Special-Needs Trusts
Please feel free to contact us for a complimentary consultation with one of our attorneys to discuss your needs.
More About Our Services for Boston Residents
Estate Planning And Family Law – Services Offered
Are you looking for an estate planning or family law firm? Well, you have come to the right place. Here are some of the services we offer.
Family Law Services
1. Divorce – If you’re going through a divorce, our firm can help you through the process of filing for the divorce, alimony payments, division of assets and any property custodial matters.
2. Child Custody – If you have separated or divorced from your spouse and trying to figure out child custody matters, our firm should help you through the process. Child custody can be quite complicated and we will assist you in preparing for the best results.
3. Child Support And Visitation Rights – Deciding on the amount for child support as well as the visitation periods can be quite a hassle if the parents are in complete disagreement about everything. With our law firm by your side, you should come to a good agreement about the visitation timeline and the child support payments.
4. Domestic Violence And Restraining Orders – Are you a victim of domestic violence or stalking? Are you planning on taking a restraining order on an individual who has been violating your personal rights? Well, under any of these circumstances you’re eligible to some rights under the law and our law firm should help you find the right way to handle these cases effectively.
5. Adoption – Are you planning on adopting a child into your home? Adoption cases can be quite complicated. If not done right, you might end up losing your child altogether. That’s why our law firm will handle the cases carefully to make sure that there will be no further complications in the future. We have handled numerous adoption cases in our law firm and understand everything there is to doing it properly.
6. Parent/Guardian Rights – In the event that a child’s parents has passed, the child can be adopted by the grandparents or any guardian the parents had appointed before their passing. Well, our law firm will assist you in determining the parent and guardian rights of everyone involved in the case.
Estate Planning Services
1. Estate Planning – Here, our firm will handle the estate and property of any deceased individual such as implementing the last will and testimony to the beneficiaries as well as handling any debts left behind by the deceased. The same goes for any estate sales and proceeds coming from the sales.
2. Inheritance – Have you lost a loved one? Are you wondering whether you’re eligible for any inheritance? Well, our law firm should help you find the last will and testimony and determine your rights as pertaining to the inheritance.
3. Personal Trusts – Are you thinking about creating a personal trust or fund for your children or beneficiaries? Well, our firm has the experience required to handle these financial matters. We will guide you through the entire process and help you find the right trust for your belongings effortlessly.
Contact us today and find out more on our estate planning and family law services!
Newton, Brookline, Needham, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston, Somerville, Cambridge, Boston, Jamaica Plain, Waverley, Natick, Needham Heights, Nonantum, Oak Hill, Roslindale, Thompsonville, Waban, Waltham, Watertown, West Roxbury, Allston, Arlington, Auburndale